(For India) Rio Scrapol Electric Coconut Scrapper
GRATING COCONUT: Place the Scrapol on clean and dry surface. Create the vacuum by turning the vacuum knob right first and then turn left to get the vacuum created. Attach scrapper to the threaded shaft TILL THE END on the Vacuumed Unit with the blade cap on. Then safely remove the blade cap. Connect power cord to the wall socket and flip the switch to ON. (An indicator lights up) Keep coconut half in other hand Scrapol starts shredding coconut flesh. Gently keeps the coconut shell rotating for complete coconut flesh removal Cleaning Process: After shredding, switch off and scrape any flesh on blade with the help of spoon, do not touch the blade area with naked hands to avoid injury Turn the switch back to OFF position. Disconnect power cord. ROTATE THE VACUUM SWITCH CLOCK WISE TO RELEASE THE VACUUM LOCK Attach knife sharpener to the Scrapol Hand Unit Create the Vacuum of the base unit as mention above. Connect power cord to the wall socket and switch ON. Turn the knob on. (An Indicator lights up) Keep knife in other hand. Sharp by upward stokes. Keep the angle of knife at 45 degree. After sharpening, switch off and Remove the vacuum as mentioned above. Turn the knob back to OFF position. Disconnect power cord. Remove Sharpening Attachment and wash. Store the attachment on the Base.
About this item
- DUTY CYCLE RUN 5min Rest 2min
- ROTATE THE VACUUM SWITCH CLOCK WISE TO RELEASE THE VACUUM LOCK
- DO NOT USE ANY ATTACHMENT OR ACCESSORIES NOT RECOMMENCED BY MANUFACTURER
- KEEP THE ELECTRIC COCONUT SCRAPER AWAY FROM CHILDREN DURING AND AFTER USED
- USE MACHINE OIL TO OIL THE SCRAPOL MACHINE MOTOR ONCE IN FIFTEEN DAYS FOR SMOOTH AND LONG LASTING USE OF THE SCRAPOL
- Powerful DC Motor
There are no reviews yet.